This necklace Ballerina, part of the Pirouette collection, was handmade in Hring eftir hring's studio in Reykjavik. The design attempts to describe the atmosphere as sung in the song Pirouette of Lisa Mitchell and depicted in the old circus. The necklace can be seen as a collar, to give shirts and dresses a new character. Combine it with matching rings and earrings. Available in 5 different colors. Handmade in Iceland.
Hring eftir hring was founded in 2009 by Steinunn Vala. They strive to bring more life and character into the world. To make you happy during the rainy days and to make the sunny days even sunnier.
- Various shades of purple and pink with mustard yellow and wood.
- Various shades of yellow and pink with brown and wood.
- Various shades of grey with orange and wood.
- Various shades of red with wood.
- Various shades of blue with wood.
Material: 925 sterling silver and beads of polymer clay and wood.
Size: 45 cm.
Brand: Hring eftir hring.
Designer: Steinunn Vala Sigfúsdóttir.